Powered by Blogger.

So, I have been struggling with

So, I have been struggling with which name to choose from both my name lists and in need of serious help! Please give me an honest opinion on which name you like and why.

Girls:

-Aria
-Belle (Was thinking of Rosalie for middle name, means beautiful rose)
-Caroline
-Katarina

Boys:

-Oliver (Possibly George as a middle name for my late grandfather)
-Finley or Finn
-Ezra
-Klaus or Klowse

Thanks in Advance!
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul So, I have been struggling with . Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://rumajakarta.blogspot.com/2013/10/so-i-have-been-struggling-with.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: dika - Thursday, October 10, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "So, I have been struggling with "

Post a Comment