Powered by Blogger.

I don't know where to start, but here goes

I don't know where to start, but here goes;
recently ive found out that I have really histrionic and narcissistic personality traits. and my whole life I've wanted to be famous however possible, whether its marrying a superstar, being a soccer player, basketball, actor, anything. I'd do anything to be famous except hard work, I've failed at all the above things because I can't be bothered working hard at them and I just have up, why is this? why do I want to be famous so bad?! why am I histrionic/narcissistic?
- I'm a 17 year old male, I'm the middle child and my life at home is normal, I'm not depressed or bullied or anything. in class I'm the class clown, and at parties I'm the life of a party.

also, recently I went on holiday to the Gold Coast (I live in Melbourne) and I didn't wanna come home, I've always wanted to live there. The beaches, the girls, the weather. but I've wanted to experience high school there and I only have 1 more year left, and my parents won't move there within the next few months unless my dad got offered a job :( I just want to be famous, or someone different, or start new!
I can hardly describe how I feel but that's my best attempt!
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul I don't know where to start, but here goes. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://rumajakarta.blogspot.com/2013/09/i-dont-know-where-to-start-but-here-goes.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: dika - Sunday, September 8, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "I don't know where to start, but here goes"

Post a Comment