Powered by Blogger.

So, I've been friends with one girl

So, I've been friends with one girl for a while and I started liking her. At first, she liked me back but because of some screwups from my side, shet old me she didn't anymore. I was fine with that but because o my socially awkwardness, there were some misunderstandings that I still want clear up. I don't want to come across to her as asking her out againbecause I know she'll never like me. And she doesn't really like talking to me anymore. Knowing that she misunderstands some things about me really bugs me. I just wanna clear up things once and for all so that I can be at peace. Any suggestions on how I can proceed to start a conversation on Facebook are really appreciated. God bless.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul So, I've been friends with one girl. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://rumajakarta.blogspot.com/2013/10/so-ive-been-friends-with-one-girl.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: dika - Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "So, I've been friends with one girl"

Post a Comment